Now that the party season is over, I feel like I've gotten to the point where I don't feel like spending hours on curling or straightening my hair. I'm sure many girls feel the same, but it doesn't mean you don't want to go outside with flat, limp, boring hair.
For those who still want to look their best with minimal effort here's my little HOWTO on getting big sexy waves, or what I called 'Texan Hair!' with little effort!
I've come across some new products (New to me) which get me just the look I want!
Here's what you need:
1. Schwarzkopf Professional Bounce Osis+ Curl Liquid
2. A hairdryer with a defuser attachment
3.Big Sexy Hair What a Tease
Here's how you do it:
1. After you have followed your usual hair washing routine and put in your leave-in conditioner, run a comb through your hair and then towel dry it. Try and scrunch your hair to squeeze out the excess water, don't rub the towel all over your head or it will matte down your hair and cause it to tangle.
* Scrunching your hair with the towel will also make sure your hair is already at the first stages of the waving process.
2. I sprayed into my hands the Bounce Osis+ Curl Liquid and ran my fingers through my hair and then scrunched it.
My hair is fine but I have a lot of it. It tends to lay flat unless I pump it up with something. The Bounce Osis+ Curl Liquid defined my waves and gave them added hold and bounce.
3. I then grabbed my handy hair dryer with defuser attachment, tossed my head upside down, gathered up a section of my hair in the defuser barrel and brought it up to my head. I let it heat up until it's quite warm and then hit the cool blast and repeat that over and over. The heating and cooling helps the curls form and stay in place and also insures you don't fry your scalp!!
Do this until your hair is completely dried and all sections of your hair have the definition you are looking for!
3. I reached for my new BFF! Big Sexy Hair's 'What a Tease' aka Backcomb in a Bottle.
I sprayed this sparingly onto my roots. The bottle does say to spray all over but this spritz is pretty tough stuff and will be too much for just a day style. I prefer my daytime hair to be a bit more natural looking and less stiff.
This bad boy spray is pretty amazing! Just see what it did to my hair once I sprayed it in and scrunched it one last time!
There you go girls! For those of you with limp hair who don't know what to do with it, try out these two bad boy products and get the 'messy look' in minutes!
Hair Hair Days!