It's easy to get stuck in a rut and do the same look we always do when we have a special day planned. However, today I decided to do something different. A new popular look at the moment is the 'Pretty Goth' with soft pinks, defined eyes and an almost ballerina styled hair.
This look is quite nice for during the day as it's fairly quick and easy to do and also means that if you decide to go out that night you can easily transition into a more glamorous look as your hair will already be curled from being in a bun all day!
Here's what I used:
1. NC20 tinted moisturiser MAC
2. NC20 concealer MAC
3. Translucent Powder MAC
4. Bisque eyeshadow MAC
5. Jest eyeshadow MAC
6. Pink Bronze Pigment MAC
7. Dainty Mineral blush MAC
8. Fling Brow Pencil MAC
9. Black mascara MAC
10. Technakohl liner MAC
11. Bombshell lipstick MAC
Here's what I did:
1. I applied my tinted moisturiser after my normal beauty routine. I then applied concealer where needed, once the tinted moisturiser was in place. I set it all in with my translucent powder.
2. Next I applied Bisque all over my upper lid from lash line to brow.
3. I then applied Jest starting from the centre of my eye to the outer corner and just over the crease in the eye socket.
3. I then lightly dabbed my brush in the Pink Bronze Pigment and applied it on the outer corner of my eye, within the crease and blended it lightly above the eye socket.
4. I then drew a dark, straight catlike line on my upper lid only with the Technakohl Liner and applied my black mascara.
5. I then applied Dainty blush to the apples of my cheeks to give them that baby doll look and with a lip brush applied my Bombshell lipstick. Viola`, a delicate, pretty goth look! Now on to the hair!