Here's what I used:
1. I primed the eyes with Boi-ing by Benefit
2. Appled MAC paints Bare Canvass all over the lid with my fingers
3. All over the eye I used Orb by MAC
4. Outer corner of the eye and under the lower lash I used Cork by MAC
5. In the crease of my eye and under the lid I applied Corduroy by MAC
6. Over the Corduroy I applied MAC Sable (frost)
7. Dipdown (fluidline) by MAC was applied and smudged along the upper and lower lash lines
8. Black mascara generously applied to upper and lower lashes
9. Black/brown eyeliner applied to the waterline of the eye
10. Bare Minerals or i.d. Minerals blusher in a bronzed frost colour on the cheeks
11. Gold Deposit highlight bronzer by MAC
12. Blonde eyebrow pencil by MAC on my eyebrows
13. Juicy Tube Shebam! on my lips!
I have also done a Summer Bridal hair tutorial that will follow shortly, to go along with this video, which you can see some still shots here!