Ok, so I have entered a little competition through VIE at Home and the competition is just in time for the World Cup as it is a WAG inspired make-over!
I have done a big blowdry on myself and also a lovely smokey eye look that would hopefully put Abbey Clancy or Cheryl Cole to shame!
First things first...the Blowdry! Please excuse my lack of make-up in this tutorial...but I did my make-up tutorial straight after.
Here is what I did!:
1. Washed my hair
2. Applied a styling gel to my roots...I used KMS Styling Gel
3. Applied an extra strong mouse to the length of my hair, working the way through my layers.
4. Blitzed my hair, upside down, with the blowdryer for a minute to start the volumizing process
5. Sectioned hair off into 3 sections.
6. With a small curling brush, blowdried the undersection
7. Pulled down next section and blowdried with large round barrel brush, letting the hair cool while wrapped around the barrel once dried...this created big bounce.
8. Pulled down top section and starting with the back, using the large brush again, I blowdried the back of the hair first, to create life. Then worked my way around the hair.
9. Using BIG SEXY HAIR Volume Hairspray I sprayed the hair in place after back-combing a bit.
10. Using my beloved Elnett Diamond Hold Hairspray I sprayed my hair into place!
Then click this and click "like" http://www.facebook.com/ph
Stay tuned for the make-up tutorial to go with this hairjob!