For those who watch my videos, I am often using dry shampoo or at least mention dry shampoo at some point. I do believe I am slightly addicted...or maybe just lazy, because I use dry shampoo most days of the week seeing as I try only wash my hair twice a week. (keeps it from getting brittle...too late... and drying out... too late, but at least I am stopping any further damage)
Here are the two products I am reviewing. TRESemme's
- Formula with Mineral Clay soaks up excess oil and impurities to leave hair looking refreshed.
- Contains Citrus Extracts to neutralize odor and enhance clean feeling.
- Volumizes oily/straight hair that becomes limp in between shampoos, giving hair added body and bounce.
- Perfect for color-treated hair, it reduces the need to wash as frequently, which prevents color from fading.
- Shake can vigorously before use and in between sprays.
- Lightly spritz roots with product to inject volume and spray evenly all over hair, holding can 8-12 inches from head.
- Leave product in for 1-2 minutes to allow time to soak up oil.
- Brush through hair to remove excess, then style as usual.
- Follow with Fresh Start Refreshing Mist for added shine and refreshment. (I HAVEN'T USED THE FRESH START MIST, BUT WANT TO TRY IT)"
WATERLESS FOAM SHAMPOO
- Contains Witch Hazel, a natural astringent, to absorb excess oil and impurities from second-day hair.
- Formula with Aloe Vera replenishes moisture to improve shine and softness when you can't condition hair in the shower.
- Infused with Citrus Extracts, which leaves hair smelling and feeling refreshed.
- Pump 2-3 times (for mid-length hair) into your hand and rub hands together.
- Distribute the product evenly throughout hair using your fingertips.
- Allow product to sit on hair for a minute, then use a towel to gently pat hair dry, removing excess dirt and oil.
- Finish with Fresh Start Refreshing Mist for added shine or Fresh Start No Frizz Créme for extra frizz control. "
I didn't wash my hair from the Thursday to the Monday and this is the result.